Get to know us
Learn more about our healthcare team.
Who we are
Dr. Gregory Leach has been providing care to families and employees for over 30 years. Increasingly, insurance regulations have disrupted provider-patient relationships, interrupting their care and making it difficult to achieve health and wellness. There is simply a better way.
We believe in a direct relationship with your provider that is convenient and accessible, with transparent pricing. At Health Evolution care is available when you need it and how you need it.
Be a part of your healthcare revolution – at Health Evolution.
Dr. Gregory Leach
Dr. Leach was raised in the panhandle of Florida. After graduating from medical school he moved to Colorado, and later served in the U.S. Public Health Service – a branch of the military. In this capacity, Dr. Leach was assigned to the Indian Health Service and became the Medical Director of a public health facility located on the Navajo Reservation in Arizona.
After four years in the military, Dr. Leach moved to Denver, Colorado, and served as the medical director of Lutheran Emergency Medical Center. In 1985, he returned to Florida, in 1988 he established Advance Medical Center, and in 2012, Dr. Leach became the medical director of Advance Medical of Naples, LLC.
- BS University of Florida – 1973
- MD University of Florida – 1977
- MBA University of South Florida – 1998
- Family Practice – St. Luke’s Hospital, Denver, CO – 1977-1978
- Occupational Medicine, mini-residency, University of Cincinnati – 1983
Honors and Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa – University of Florida
- Magna Cum Laude – University of Florida
- Phi Kappa Phi – University of Florida
- Outstanding Service – U.S. Public Health Service
- FAA AME (Aviation Medical Examiner)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Urgent Care Medicine
- Diplomat American College of Physician Executives
- Medical Review Officer
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physician Executives
- American Academy of Physicians in Management and Business
- Collier County Medical Association
- Community Health Partners (Board Member)
- Medical Group Management Association
- Southwest Florida Physicians Association (Board Member)