Healthcare that revolves around you
Healthcare in Naples, FL
With a direct primary care healthcare model, the physician works directly for the patient. The patient pays a monthly membership fee directly to the physician and avoids the red tape, copays and deductibles of health insurance. Pricing is clear and transparent so you know ahead of time what your healthcare will cost.
It’s really a pretty simple idea for healthcare services that we wanted to make available to residents of Naples, FL. The direct primary care we offer in Naples means you pay an affordable monthly fee to access a doctor when and how your schedule allows. Your office visits are covered by your membership, but our program includes more than just your wellness in-office visits. Enjoy the convenience of virtual visits, texting with the office and more.
This model removes some of the obstacles for your healthcare services. If you aren’t feeling well, you don’t need to hesitate to see a doctor. The visits are convenient and included in your membership. Don’t run the risk of getting worse because you don’t have time to see a doctor or you are worried about the expense.
If you need additional tests not included in your plan, we provide transparent pricing so you will know ahead of time how much the tests will cost. The price is often less, too, because there are not mark ups from third parties or red tape.
Direct primary care can be used as stand-alone healthcare services, but we recommend utilizing it to complement your high deductible or catastrophic insurance plan.
These healthcare services are a good choice for just about any individual or family with or without insurance. Young professionals with high deductible insurance can save money and those without the option for health insurance can still get quality affordable healthcare.
It’s also a great option for families. Your entire family can get care at the same place with convenient in-office or virtual visits. You’ll also know ahead of time how much you’ll be spending on your family’s healthcare needs. The family plans are affordable, with a low monthly amount to add children to the plan.
For business owners and entrepreneurs, this program enables you to get healthcare services for yourself or offer an affordable option to your employees.
Contact us to see if this is right for you.
Direct Primary Care Provider in Naples, FL
Get high-quality healthcare services for one low monthly payment. See a doctor when you need, as often as you need. No deductibles. No insurance red tape. It includes:
- Wellness and preventive health visits
- Physicals for school, camp, sports, work…
- Management of your chronic illnesses
- Women’s preventive care and well exams
- Joint and trigger point injections in office
- Skin tag and ear wax removal
- Laceration repair (stitches)
- Coaching on a living a healthy lifestyle
- Lab and radiology priced at a reduced rate
- Pharmaceuticals in office
- Vaccinations in office at a reduced rate
- In office treatments and diagnostic services like EKG, spirometry, urine testing and more
- Care coordination with specialists around the area
- Unlimited monthly visits with your provider
- Same or next day appointments
- No-rush office visits – get to know us so we can get to know you
- Communication with your healthcare team via secure text message, phone, or in-office visit.
- Monthly pricing is transparent, including prices for additional services
The monthly fee is broken down by age. Family plans are $50 per child with at least one adult membership. One time enrollment fee of $79 is billed immediately upon enrollment.